sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Keydump

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Keydump
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:31:10 -0700

Henning Kopp writes:

Dear Admin,

Is it possible to get a keydump of all gpg-keys? Are there any usage
restrictions? What would the size of the data be?

Not *all* "gpg-keys." What we can offer are dumps of keys that have been submitted to the public key infrastructure. This would include keys generated by PGP-compatible software other than GnuPG as well as by GnuPG.

Some dump sources are listed at https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks- keyserver/wiki/KeydumpSources

In addition, I'll be generating a fresh dump tomorrow morning at https://sks.disunitedstates.com/dump/ (I do this weekly; what's there now is now nearly a week old).

Obviously, we ask that you not be abusive when downloading these dumps. The downloads are non-trivial, but we make them available freely.

Good luck with your research.

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the attachment.