French language with Speech Dispatcher, Speechd-el and DECtalk software

From: Nath
Subject: French language with Speech Dispatcher, Speechd-el and DECtalk software 5.0
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:47 2006

Hello,

First excuse me if this message appears two times on the mailing list. I
explain : yesterday I posted this question directly on the web interface
(without subscribtion) but it seems it didn't work because this morning
I can't see my post on the archives (no messages for june are
displayed).

So my question is :
i installed Speech dispatcher + Speechd-el + DECtalk software 5.0 : all
seems to wwork fine but in english only.
I have files for DECtalk french language but I don't find how to
indicate to Speech Dispatcher to use these files in order to have french
language enabled.

So, all your ideas & suggestions are very welcome.

Thx in advance for your help,

--
Nath