Speech-dispatcher initialization

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Speech-dispatcher initialization
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:52 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I am not so surprised that this
error is unexpected since we tried to run
speech-dispatcher on an 64bit architecture and I am
not convinced that all the tools works fine.

I think that we will try to use the cvs version ;
since automake autoconf and succh tools are
installed and I am used to use these tools.

Best regards

Pierre