No subject

From: bogus
Subject: No subject
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:46 2006

/* Takes the buffer, position of cursor in the buffer
 * and key that have been hit and tries to handle all
 * the speech output, tabulator completion and other
 * things and returns the new string. The cursor should
 * be moved then by the client program to the end of
 * this returned string.
 * The client should call this function and display it's
 * output every time there is some input to this command line.
 */
 /* WARNING: This is still not very well implemented
   and so probably useless at this time. */
char*
spd_command_line(int fd, char *buffer, int pos, char* c){

I have removed it from the indices. I don't even know if it's
of some use.

> And, last but certainly not least, is there any interest for me to do
> some English fixes on the speech dispatcher documentation when I get
> the time and am reading through them.  There are quite a few spelling
> mistakes and the sentence structure could be better in places.

You are really welcome to do language corrections!

Thank you for your contributions,
Hynek