A bug in Espeak 1.30 and questions on updating to 1.31

From: Hermann
Subject: A bug in Espeak 1.30 and questions on updating to 1.31
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:42:23 +0100

Hi Chris,
the ReadMe file told debian users to copy portaudio18.h to
portaudio.h, because the 19-version was for Suse only.
Furthermore is my Espeak version installed in the standard path /usr;
this is what the makefile suggests.
In the meantime I downloaded the compiled version and copied all the
data manually and created the necessary symlinks; now Espeak 1.31 works.
But for curiosity I could try to compile with portaudio19.h, just to see
whether it works. Or shouldn't I do that? Don't want to screw up my
installation.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)