Sd still crashes after libasound2 update

From: Hermann
Subject: Sd still crashes after libasound2 update
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:48:25 +0200

Hi,
today I installed the latest libasound2 (1.0.17-1), and I had to realize
that that annoying crash of SD still persists. I still have to use "oss"
as SD output method.
Since this becomes a never-ending-story, I suggest that the SD team
should contact the developers of libasound in order to clarify what's
going on.
I cannot remember whether only Espeak users face this, but if so, the
author of Espeak should be involved too.
I use SD 0.6.7, Espeak 1.37, libasound2 1.0.17; Sd is used together with
brltty 3.11dev. My OS is grml 1.0 including updates, and I use an
Sbpci-128 sound card.
Can anyone confirm this crashes? Do they happen with other
configurations?
Hermann