regarding java bindings distribution

From: Rui Batista
Subject: regarding java bindings distribution
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:11:02 +0100

(I sent this to Mr. hynec but got no answer, maby something went wrong)
Hi,

The java bindings are done. What do you and other speech-dispatcher team
think is the best way to distribute these? I can create a google code
project or something, or you can put them in spd cvs repository, but I
think that way I'll need writting permissions for correcting bugs and
such....

Regards,

Rui Batista
--
Rui Batista
e-mail: ruiandrebatista (at) gmail (dot) com