retrieving synthesized auio data?

From: A
Subject: retrieving synthesized auio data?
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 10:26:20 +0200

One more thing that took me some time to dig out of the global
misinformation network:
 pcm.teemp3 {
    type file
    format "raw"
    slave.pcm "default"
    file '|/home/user/bin/lame -S -r -s %r --bitwidth %b -m j -
/tmp/asound-$$.mp3'
}
This or something like this should create files for every stream it
gets. I haven't tested it yet though because my ALSA library is too
old for this configuration. So you may need to play with it a bit.