[Opentts-dev] merging opentts and speechd was Re: Fwd: Re: OpenTTS 0.1 r

From: Jan Buchal
Subject: [Opentts-dev] merging opentts and speechd was Re: Fwd: Re: OpenTTS 0.1 released.
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:05:52 +0200

Hello,

well, I believe it is about the control over project not about the
resources.

Brailcom is open to cooperate with anyone who has skills for speech
dispatcher development.

Brailcom has clear rules how the development is run.

So, if anyone is interested about cooperation, we will be happy to work
with them.

I would like to offer to all a discussion about different aspects on
GUADEC conference this year in HAGUE where Brailcom developer team will
be present.

Unfortunately now we have no time for additional explanations because we
need to work on many other tasks.

Have a nice day

Jan Buchal -- CEO
Brailcom, o.p.s.