[Opentts-dev] merging opentts and speechd was Re: Fwd: Re: OpenTTS 0.1 r

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: [Opentts-dev] merging opentts and speechd was Re: Fwd: Re: OpenTTS 0.1 released.
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:35:01 +0200

Dear Bohdan,

as for my answer to your bug in spd-say:
   ( http://lists.freebsoft.org/pipermail/speechd/2010q2/002190.html )

     1) I said how is the situation

     2) You were using spd-say incorrectly, I told you what to do instead

     3) The patch you mention send to the list is totally broken. It just
     plain removes part of the code which was important. If we would apply
     that, we would break commands like "spd-say -S" or "spd-say -C".

     4) It always takes more time to come up with the correct solution
     instead of a partial solution which fixes one thing and breaks another.

Now I spend time on a lot of useless mail :(

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke