freature request for ibmtts module

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: freature request for ibmtts module
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:56:37 +0200

On 19.10.2010 22:37, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Suggestion:
> There is a ibmtts-sdk available on sourceforge.net which could be used
> to create/refactor the sd_ibmtts module.

Hello Halim,

if you want to submit a patch, we will not block it, of course.
There are other people like you who might appreciate even
small improvements. You must however understand if other
people do not want to spend work on this, if they know
IBM TTS is very likely to stop working alltogether sooner
or later.

I can't judge how much benefit could we gain from your
suggestion, and whether this is the key problem that
is keeping distributions from shipping sd_ibmtts. But
if you are convinced it would be an improvement,
I'd say go for it!

Best regards,
Hynek