Playback rate adjustment on Android

From: Thomas Lloyd
Subject: Playback rate adjustment on Android
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 00:29:06 +0000

Hi Bill & Others,

Sorry this is a little bit off topic but I thought that others might be
interested.

Here is a quick youtube video giving a run through of Rockbox and its
facility to adjust rate and pitch of whatever it is playing back running
on android.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abonKymtfUQ

Take a peek and see what you think, please contact me off the list if
you want more information and feel free to send this onto anyone else
who might be interested.

I apologies in advance for the clarity of the video.

Thanks,

Tom