Design suggestion: The server just for synthesis

From: Michael Pozhidaev
Subject: Design suggestion: The server just for synthesis
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:29:12 +0600

Hello, Andrei!

I (maybe better "we") need well-structured set of tools with clear
purpose and having features exactly required. Production quality is the
main strong condition.

You are offering way of easy minor fixes, perhaps it is possible, but it
is the way with ambiguous future.

Let see once again the example with large text reading software. Using
patched spd just for TTS tasks is something like using gun just for
shells storing.

And, finally, you wrote it is easy to make all connections in spd
completely independent. I am not sure spd with such modification will
stay usable in usual way.