Design suggestion: The server just for synthesis

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: Design suggestion: The server just for synthesis
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 00:46:10 +0100

On 14.11.2010 06:52, Michael Pozhidaev wrote:
 > 1. It seems to me it is a bad idea to mix new code in one repository
 > 2. New work promises a huge number of changes in the code and performing

I think William was talking about the TTS API specification
documents, not about the code implementing them. Changes
to the specs should definitely be checked by the reviewers.

For code, I think it would be best to build it on previously
agreed and formulated design decisions. Then review it in
bigger chunks after there is a prototype.

Best regards,
Hynek