Design suggestion: The server just for synthesis

From: Michael Pozhidaev
Subject: Design suggestion: The server just for synthesis
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:46:46 +0600

Hello, William!

> I just looked at the repos, and tts-api is the documentation and
> tts-api-provider is the code.
>
> Please post your commits to the list, here, as patches the way we do the
> code, so that all reviewers can see them before they go into the
> repository.

William, I suppose this is not the most simple way we have and it takes
unreasonably a lot of expensive time. Any reviewer can see repository
copy as remote branch and request any diff. When repository copy
contains appropriate changes it can be easily pulled into main
repository.

unfortunately, I don't have so much free time, I am sure this is slow
process to send patches into mailing list and it is appropriate only for
patches with restricted size. I would Appreciate if you let me just
commit into repository copy, discuss in the mailing list and then ask
reviewer to merge. It is precisely the same result but with
significantly less time spending. Yes, it is something different from used
here but I really don't know why another approach must be rejected.

Michael Pozhidaev. Tomsk, Russia. E-mail: msp at altlinux.ru
Russian info page: http://www.marigostra.ru/