Few translation related questions

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: Few translation related questions
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 08:59:07 +0100

Dear List,

Thank you very mutch the Speech-dispatcher messages localization
support, this is very good ydea.
I have got some technical questions with translation patches related,
and new need marking translation messages:
1. Absolute clean how can possible I make local the new language
translation file, for example hungarian language the hu.po file. But
what the correct method if I want sending this new translation file
related patches? Need I make a patchwith anybodi committable?
For example if I make a local branch with git branch command, I commit
local the changes and format the final patch with master branch this is
enough with final committer person who verify this related patches?
Need I inserting the po/LINGUAS file the hu language?
So: my joined patch what modifications are need containing with easy
committable with maintainers if the verification is succesful?

2. What the correct values for example with top of the hu.po file with
Speech-dispatcher related:
# Copyright (C) 2010 THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"

3. For example, if not have Espeak sound icons, Speech-dispatcher Espeak
module sending an "end-of-line" message if I press an edit box line with
end key if I using Orca Screen Reader. What source file need marking
translation with this sound icons messages? This is possible?
Now the "end-of-line" message is translated hungarian language with the
espeak dictsource/hu_list file, but for example if any user setting Orca
punctuation level with few, most or all, the original english language
"end-of-line" message is spokened (for example englis language I think
the message is end dash line).
My purpose all situation I would like hear the "?jsor" message if the
actual system language is hungarian, independent the Orca Screen Reader
punctuation setting.
Now, the po/POTFILES.in file containing only following source file:
src/server/options.c

4. What the final date with string freeze, and what final date possible
sending new language translations?

  If my english is sometime difficulter understandable, very sorry, my
primary used language is hungarian. :-):-)

Attila