Few translation related questions

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: Few translation related questions
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 09:54:43 +0100

Ethanak, tthank you the answer. The problem with this Espeak hu_list
icon text translation solving method this translated text is not always
appliing and partialy working now. For example if the Orca Screen reader
punctuation setting is equals or bigger with few, and if the
.speech-dispatcher/conf/module/espeak.conf file an user adding the -
character with EspeakPunctuationList option, the english text spokened
again.
So, this is a partial problem solving method with works if for example
the Orca punctuation setting is none, or if the - character not added
with the EspeakPunctuationList option.
Perhaps not good ydea marking this icon texts with translation, if this
fix method not solwing entire this situation. But if this fix method
solving this problem entire, possible technical marking translation this
sound icon texts?

If anybody have a little time, possible answering my other translation
related patch questions with my prewious letter wrote?
Because not have lot of translatable messages now, I would like making
hungarian language related translation file with next week and sending
the full correct patch.

Attila