Generic Module Severely Broken!

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Generic Module Severely Broken!
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 08:18:45 -0700

To start with, the laptop is a dual core processer.  I'll check my
git-build of speechd and make sure libao is linked in; I'm pretty sure
it is so if it is, I can quickly change the AudioOutputMethod to check
this out.  At that point, I will have to run for a while to be sure
this doesn't blow up again.

Unfortunately, I don't think the libao issue will help with the
swift-generic problem but I can see. It's worth a try.  I'll be back
later when I find anything.