Generic Module Severely Broken!

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Generic Module Severely Broken!
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 11:00:29 -0700

Yeah, I wasn't sure how it could be reported to them as I'm sure they
don't use speech dispatcher and I know nothing about libal so wasn't
sure how to begin informing any libao developers of the issue.  Thanks
for filing the bug. Once fixed, it will be the best way to go on my
laptop anyhow.

As an extra question, how is libao with pulse support? I discovered
that on that laptop, libao.conf was originally set to pulse; I changed
to alsa for the time being.