python obstacle

From: aerospace1028
Subject: python obstacle
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:26:24 -0400

I am running automake 1.12.1.

I combed through the buildscript again and found where it was setting the
$PYTHON variable to python2.  Fixing this, removed the impedament.

Now it builds, but when I try running orca, speech fails and I get some errors
about speechd.  I'm going to go back and try again and look for any clues
to  what went wrong.