libspeechd SPDVoice cleanup api

From: Bohdan R . Rau
Subject: libspeechd SPDVoice cleanup api
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 11:29:16 +0200

W dniu 2014-10-24 11:01, Trevor Saunders napisa?(a):

>  Also trying to use only one allocation will be painful when
> recieving
>  the list since if you need to realloc you'll need to go through and
> fix
>  up all of your internal pointers, and there's some related
>  unpleasentness.

What reallocs?

On application level: application must not modify the list.
On library level: we need only one malloc (no reallocs) in
spd_execute_command_with_list_reply function (I'll show you modified
code in some hours as I wrote the sample at home and now I haven't
access to my machine).

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!