straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] I was Musing...

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] I was Musing...
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 18:49:13 +0300

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 08:56, Michael JasonSmith wrote:
> I was playing around with "Find" and I was getting confused about the
> change between the "normal" and "find" modes.  What does the list think
> of implementing "Find" in a tab, rather than a dialog box?  I put some
> screenshots up at
>     http://ldots.org/straw-feeds.png
> and
>     http://ldots.org/straw-find.png
>
> Am I on crack?  Should I go back to writing my thesis progress report?
> :)

Looks nice. Certainly the current way is less than ideal. However, I'm
not too keen on tabs and the one thing I like about the current way is
keyboard navigation - although now that I test it more I notice that the
keyboard navigation kind of sucks :-)

So, yeah, I suppose we could do that.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]