straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] I was Musing...

From: Michael JasonSmith
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] I was Musing...
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:54:54 +1200

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 03:49, Juri Pakaste wrote:
> Looks nice. Certainly the current way is less than ideal. However, I'm
> not too keen on tabs and the one thing I like about the current way is
> keyboard navigation - although now that I test it more I notice that the
> keyboard navigation kind of sucks :-)
>
> So, yeah, I suppose we could do that.

[Back at work with a 'Net connection]

Tabs were chosen because it was easy  :)  Having said that, the
mode-change is more clear with tabs than with the separate window.

Keyboard navigation is a problem because <Space> moves to the next
article; I will spend some time (Wednesday 00:30 Zulu :) ) fixing those
issues and send you a patch.

--
Michael JasonSmith                                   http://www.ldots.org/