straw-devel

[Straw-devel] fixed one bug, the commits list is hosed

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] fixed one bug, the commits list is hosed
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:07:06 +0200

I just fixed the problem that you couldn't create a category if you
hadn't selected anything. Skadz, that was your problem too, I guess.

Seems the commits list is broken, I'm getting errors about log-accum
when committing things and see no life on the list. There's something
about this in the Savannah news, let's see if I can fix this.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]