straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] 0.24 blockers

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] 0.24 blockers
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:40:18 +0300

OK, a couple more. I'm sure I forgot something, but can't recall now.

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 14:06 +0300, Juri Pakaste wrote:
> I'll list the things I know below. First the
> regressions and acute problems, then the slightly lower priority stuff.
>
> [...]
>
> - Anything else?

- Olivier has been complaining about a broken uncategorized category.
Anyone else?

> Less important:
> [...]
> - Anything else?

- We show no error messages for category polling problems. We should,
but I still have no good ideas how to.

--
[ Juri Pakaste | address@hidden | http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]