[STUMP] Temporally replacing stumpwm with another window manager

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [STUMP] Temporally replacing stumpwm with another window manager
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 22:52:33 +0100

Hi all,

sometimes, when I have to use programs that use multiple windows like
GIMP, I don't like the tiling approach to manage windows. So it would be
convenient to switch to twm for some minutes.

Of course I don't want to lose the current windows while switching to
twm or back to StumpWM. Is this possible?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
      "DRM manages rights in the same way a jail manages freedom"