Re: [STUMP] Problem with Mathematica 6

From: Kresimir Kumericki
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Problem with Mathematica 6
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 00:18:10 +0200

On (17 Oct 16:33), Shawn wrote:
> I've added workarounds in stumpwm for both clisp and sbcl and have
> sent them upstream.
>
> Please let me know if mathematica now runs!

Yes! Works like a charm. That was an express fix. Thanks a lot!

By the way, this is for SBCL. I am unable to check this for clisp
because I have the following problem (I am happy with the SBCL version,
but let me describe it just for the record).

./configure --with-lisp=clisp
complains that ppcre cannot be found.

If I specify location of Debian's ppcre:
--with-ppcre=/usr/share/common-lisp/systems
then configure passes but  make complains with

/home/kkumer/local/bin/clisp -K full -on-error exit ./make-image.lisp
*** - UNIX error 13 (EACCES): Permission denied

If I just copy cl-ppcre directory from stumpw-0.9.4.1 into
the sources from present git, then stumpwm compiles cleanly
but crashes on startup. Strace says that error is:

Welcome to GNU CLISP 2.45 (2008-05-15) <http://clisp.cons.org/>
[...]
*** - unknown character set "ISO-10646-1"

Kresimir Kumericki                            http://www.phy.hr/~kkumer/