summer-of-code

Re: Slots for Guix?

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Slots for Guix?
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 18:41:17 +0200

    So I replied a few hours too late, leading to Guix being zeroed.

    Now that Google has specified the number of slots for GNU, time has come
    to see if we can salvage one for Guix.  ;-)

If some maintainer wants to graciously give one slot to guix please make
sure to explicitly state that fact by sending an email to the mailing
list.