summer-of-code

Re: Outcome of the GNU mentors meeting in IRC

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Outcome of the GNU mentors meeting in IRC
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:36:03 +0200

Hi Akim.

    Sorry I had not been clear (bw 2 essentials, or 1 essential and
    1 desired).  I don't understand well how I have been understood though:
    if I read correctly this table:

    | Name          | Essential | Desired |
    |---------------+-----------+---------|
    | classpath     |         2 |       3 |
    | wget          |         1 |       2 |
    | clisp         |         0 |       0 |
    | emacs         |         2 |       2 |
    | gnucap        |         1 |       2 |
    | gnunet        |         2 |       3 |
    | guix          |         0 |       0 |
    | hurd          |         1 |       3 |
    | libredwg      |         2 |       2 |
    | mediagoblin   |         2 |       3 |
    | octave        |         3 |       8 |
    | prologforjava |         1 |       1 |
    | recutils      |         1 |       1 |
    | bison         |         1 |       1 |
    | gnustep       |         1 |       1 |

    you understood this as asking for a single slot?  So Bison is granted
    a single slot?

Well, from your email it was not clear to me how many desired slots to
wanted for bison.  Hence my question.

Also see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/summer-of-code/2013-05/msg00027.html.

So yes, at the end we asked for 1 (essential) slot for GNU bison.