swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] header directory structure

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] header directory structure
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:39:14 +1000

On 09/07/2008, at 10:01 AM, Bill Northcott wrote:
That should just work in Xcode. In Cocoa code, you would use #import <Swarm/defobj.h> This looks in Swarm.framework/Headers where it finds defobj.h via the symlinks.

Within Swarm and Swarm model code we have #include <defobj/defobj.h> which is found through the '-I /Library/Swarm.framework/Versions/ Current/include' option setup by configure.

Everyone is happy, and the sources stay the same.

On second thoughts, I think you might still need a -I flag in the Cocoa build. <defobj.DefObject.h> itself imports <defobj.h>, which would be OK, defobj.h includes <objc/objc.h>, which might fail. I need to test that somehow.

Bill