swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] header directory structure

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] header directory structure
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:14:50 -0700

On Jul 9, 2008, at 11:56 PM, Bill Northcott wrote:

On 10/07/2008, at 3:23 AM, Scott Christley wrote:
To be more explicit, the directory structure could look something like this:

include/Swarm/
        defobj -> ../
        activity -> ../
        collections -> ../
        etc.

Is that inside the framework?  If so, how is it symlinked for Xcode?

No this is for GNU/Linux systems, my suggestion is to put the headers in a Swarm subdirectory. With the -I option added to Makefile.appl then current source would compile without modification, and code which is written against the Mac framework (#import <Swarm/defobj.h>) would also compile (on a GNU/Linux system) without modification.

Scott