swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Keynote speaker(s) for SwarmFest 2006

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Keynote speaker(s) for SwarmFest 2006
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:56:53 -0500 (EST)

axelrod -- no, i doubt he would do it,
as he is prez of apsa orsomething like that this year,
so he is busier than usual.

scott page might.  he'd be the best bet here i think.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr