swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] Things to do

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] Things to do
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 07:48:10 -0700

Margaret & I decided to grab a quick vacation while we have a few days, so I will be away from email from this afternoon through next Weds. (24 May). (The rain commenced immediately, of course; so our priorities may shift from cycling to wine.)

I will send out another registration reminder today.
So far, the confirmed featured speakers are Gary An and me; I hope we can get 2 more, including someone to talk after our dinner on Friday.

Greg: Can you work on getting some kind of schedule posted?
Also: Tim Kohler is figuring out if he can come be a featured speaker; I asked him to send email to the swarmfest list, so maybe you could respond to him. I'll forward my correspondence with him to you.

Rick: Could you please handle the spam and (I hope) legit email on the swarmfest list while I'm gone?

Marcus: Could you please probe Steve Lansing about speaking?

Steve

--
Lang, Railsback & Associates
250 California Ave.