[Swftools-common] Planning to package swftools for Debian

From: Simo Kauppi
Subject: [Swftools-common] Planning to package swftools for Debian
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:11:00 +0200

Hi,

I'm planning to package swftools for Debian and I have a couple of
questions.

The sw is clearly marked as GPL, but just to be on the safe side, is
there any non-free code in the swftools-0.7.0 package?

Is there any special reason that RFX_CHECK_FREETYPE,
RFX_CHECK_FONTCONFIG, RFX_CHECK_MING and RFX_CHECK_PYTHON macros are not
in the m4/ directory? Is it ok, if I just grap them form the configure
script and put them into separate files into the m4/ directory?

Is there any documentation (other than the online examples) for using
the rfxswf library and the Python wrapper? I mean something that could
be included in the sw package (like earlier there were some example
codes)?

Thanks,
Simo
--