Re: [Swftools-common] Planning to package swftools for Debian

From: Andreas Jorneus
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Planning to package swftools for Debian
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:15:33 +0100

Hi again, now we have some new problems with pdf2swf.
Not a big one this time, the problem appears when we have text in the back of an Image.
some type of transparency is set to the image, like isolate blending in indesign.

In the pdf, you can read the text but after converting it to a swf the text isn't visible anymore.
The picture is in the front and the text is moved to the back of the image.

here is my test documents.
http://magny.dyndns.org:8080/upload/z-ordering.zip

thanks Andreas