[Swftools-common] Question regarding distribution

From: John Nidelc
Subject: [Swftools-common] Question regarding distribution
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:41:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
We have developed a windows based product which uses swftools pdf2swf to convert pdfs to swfs. swftools is under GPL license. Can we distribute it to our customers as a part of our product. We are planning to charge a fee for our product for what we created around swftools and will be customizing swftools as well as a part of it.

If needed, we can include swftools source code and customized code and also let customers who are buying that the product includes SWFTools product under GPL. Will it be ok then?

Thanks
John