Re: [Swftools-common] Font embedding

From: Eddie Adams
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Font embedding
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:39:04 +0200

Anyone?

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Eddie Adams <address@hidden> wrote:
This example I made doesnt work, any help please:

This is the main movie created in Flash:

_root.createEmptyMovieClip("loadfont", _root.getNextHighestDept());

var mcLoader = new MovieClipLoader();
mcLoader. {
  _root.createTextField("mytext", _root.getNextHighestDept(), 0, 0, 100, 100);
  _root.mytext.text = "hello world";

  var myStyle = new TextFormat();
  myStyle.font = "Fontname";
  _root.mytext.setTextFormat(myStyle);
}
mcLoader.loadClip("BleedingCowboys.swf", loadfont);

This is the swf with font embedded (BleedingCowboys.swf) created with swfc:

.flash filename="BleedingCowboys.swf" bbox=1x1
    .font Fontname filename="BleedingCowboys.ttf"
.end

The text `hello world´ shows up (so the font is loaded) but not applied to the text.