Re: [Swftools-common] Change of width and height of swf ..

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Change of width and height of swf ..
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:18:33 +0100

swf is scalable, why would you want to resize it?

you can get the dimensions of the pdf pages to know how big your swfs will be.

just set the dimensions after they are loaded in your application.
you can keep the aspect ratio without any calculations like this:

AS3:
_mc.width = 500;
_mc.scaleY = _mc.scaleX;

if you want to save your cpu some work, turn on bitmapCaching for the loaded MovieClip.
_mc is the Loader object or the content of the loader - i'd prefer 2nd

in case you're not into as3 ... maybe you're lost :P

filip