Re: [Swftools-common] Change of width and height of swf ..

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Change of width and height of swf ..
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:49:27 +0000

zoom=<dpi>        the resolution (default: 72)
multiply=<times>  Render everything at <times> the resolution

are the only equivalent options in pdf2swf.

As filip says, a bit stuck you may just well be, unless calling swfcombine,
or amending the containing html.

The Bounding Box is what it says it is.  The frame containing the movie.
A frame which is not necessarily the same size as the movie itself.

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.