Re: [Swftools-common] Flash version 8 and actionscript event handlers

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Flash version 8 and actionscript event handlers
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 01:39:39 +0100

Are you referring to such as,

  .on_release:

   on_press

Alex?

Tends to be with version 9 upward that you have to amend the way you
handle events.
Version 9 brought Actionscript 3:

   http://www.adobe.com/devnet/swf/pdf/swf_file_format_spec_v9.pdf

TTBOMK up to ( and including ) version 8.. nein probleme!

How about pasting an example of exactly what it is that you are doing?

Regards,

Chris.