Re: [Swftools-common] How do I know how many pages a PDF has?

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] How do I know how many pages a PDF has?
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 01:56:02 +0100

On 3 April 2010 01:22, Sam Kong <address@hidden> wrote:
> Wow, this works great!
>
> Chris, you're a true expert

..err.. if I were that, I'd have been a richer man, and known where my next bowl
of gruel -

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruel for those who have never heard of it
Why have you not read A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens? )

- was coming from.  ;o)  Besides which, the more you learn, the less you realize
you know.

> .. and very kind.

Nice of you to say so.. my Invoice will be attached to my next post!

> Thank you.

You're welcome Sam. ;o)

Regards,

Chris.