Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf -s parameters and optimising swf for size

From: Mark Lee
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf -s parameters and optimising swf for size and quality
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 07:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your reply Chris. I'm an end user, not a developer. I'd be willing to create a pdf2swf help document for users like me (who don't understand developer shorthand, jargon, UNIX and DOS prompts) and make it available for all to save time on trial and error. If you send me a list of all the parameters I'll begin the task.

I did -s help and got a list but it doesn't for example have the mentioned param: swfdeump [-X -Y]. What's that? Also it mentions that jpegsubpixels=<pixels> is the same as jpegdpi, but in pixels, but I don't see an explicit reference to jpegdpi.

Similarly I see ppmsubpixels is the same as ppmdpi but in pixels, and there's no listing of ppmdpi.

drawonlyshapes is also noted as broken.

Mark