[Swftools-common] Links Issue pdf2swf

From: Ali Vajahat
Subject: [Swftools-common] Links Issue pdf2swf
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:27:44 +0500

Hi SWFTools Team:

I am converting a PDF fileĀ  which was split by iText to swf using pdf2swf. There are some links in swf which have target destination in the same file and some links are broken. Pdf2swf is showing " Error:Bad annotation destination" error on the output. I just want to make these links reference to the page irrespective that whether they are in the same file or in other file. All links should point to their pages.

For Reference
I have attached the PDF file and converted swf file as well. Go to page 3 which has links. In swf there are some links which are not converted properly by swf.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vajahat Ali
Softinn