[Swftools-common] Backward swf when using pdf2swf

From: Adrián
Subject: [Swftools-common] Backward swf when using pdf2swf
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:21:22 -0300

hi to all,

when converting a sample pdf to swf, I get a backward swf. I have only one case now.

I saw on this list that it is a known bug (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2008-12/msg00059.html).
also I understand that using "-s bitmap" fixes the problem (losing some quality).

but, how may a Java process know if conversion failed?

I used command line for convert and conversion finishes ok. since there is no warning or error message, "breakonwarning" parameter is not aware that conversion didn't finish well.

Adrián.