[Swftools-common] swftool 0.9.0, Do not know how to provide the Verdana,

From: Yonglin Li
Subject: [Swftools-common] swftool 0.9.0, Do not know how to provide the Verdana, Bold.ttf
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:56:41 -0500

Hi, there,

I switched the latest version of pdf2swf  0.9.0 and this tool does not like the ttf fonts I copied from MS windows any more.

I used the command as follows to tell the convertor where my fonts are in previous version. But the latest 0.9.0 does not like this.

 /usr/local/bin/pdf2swf -v -F /usr/local/share/swftools/fonts -F /usr/local/share/swftools/fonts/bold -F /usr/local/share/swftools/fonts/italic -s filloverlap -s insertstop /tmp/test.pdf /tmp/test.swf

If I do not provide font directory option, the convertor does not give me any warning on fonts. In my test.pdf, I have 10 kinds of different fonts I put in with MS office word.

/usr/local/bin/pdf2swf -v -s filloverlap -s insertstop /tmp/test.pdf /tmp/test.swf

Yonglin