RE: [Swftools-common] problems rendering both text and JBIG2

From: James White
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] problems rendering both text and JBIG2
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:31:13 -0700

How should I sent it?

Jim White

206-234-4832

Copyright 2010, Sage Research and Consulting. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized disclosure prohibited.

Notice: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you
received. Thank you.