[Swftools-common] Font in my pdf2swf changed

From: Yonglin Li
Subject: [Swftools-common] Font in my pdf2swf changed
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:44:48 -0500

Hi, Gurus,

I am using “pdf2swf - part of swftools 0.9.0” to convert pdf into swf. However, the fonts in my SWF are different from my PDF now. Would you gurus tell me how to fix this problem? I do not know where should I specify the ttf files I copied from MS  windows. I can use the “–F” option in pdf2swf 0.8.0 to fix that. But it  does not work in 0.9.0.

Million Thanks!

Yonglin