Re: [Swftools-common] How To PDF2SWF Batch File Convert?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] How To PDF2SWF Batch File Convert?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 00:35:57 +0100

>On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:16:44 +0000
>Junaid Nazir <address@hidden> wrote:

Junaid,

Here is a wikipedia entry that suitably describes my previous response to your
good self:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue_in_cheek

The sprinkling of emoticons should have given it away.  Perhaps you missed both
and the incidental humour?  Put it another way.. 'sometimes IT people can be way
too serious man!'

FYI I myself have expended quite a large chunk of time and effort in answering
questions on this list, where within my capabilities to do so - I do it to
further
my own knowledge, not my pocket.  While no question is stupid, just sometimes,
those who should know better, take advantage.  I am duly pleased to hear that
you
are of the opinion that your input and output to various projects are more or
less
in equivalence.

> Thanks for your input Chris.

More of a gentle prompt actually..

> FOR /R  %%I in (*.pdf) DO @"C:\SWFTools\pdf2swf.exe" "%%~fI" -o
> "%%~dpI%%~nI.swf" -f -T 9 -t -G -s storeallcharacters

Which only goes to prove my assertion that you could easily have put in a spot
of extra research, and worked out the appropriate syntax via 'help' and '/?'
yourself!

I'm not much of a Windows user.   So little in fact, that I had to remind
myself of batch file syntax.  If humble little old non-commercial me could
do it, then I knew little old commercial you could as well. :o)

Enjoy converting all those pdfs!

Kind regards,

--
Chris