[Swftools-common] swf2pdf

From: Dmitry Kichenko
Subject: [Swftools-common] swf2pdf
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:27:56 -0500

Looks like I have no luck sending emails to the mailing list today.
Attempt number 3:
Would like to resurrect a bit of an old question..

I have a bunch of SWFs created with pdf2swf along with some possibly
authored with Flash (they contain audio clips) but all are otherwise
static 1-frame clips. I would like to convert them to PDF. I have some
knowledge of C, so if you guys aren't too busy, I'd appreciate a few
pointers on how to write swf2pdf.

Thanks!