Re: [Swftools-common] swf2pdf

From: Dmitry Kichenko
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swf2pdf
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:54:52 -0500

Thanks to you and Matthias for the help! Currently, it looks like I'm stumbling
on the same stone trying to follow either advice. In both cases, when compiling
gfx2gfx and pdf2pdf, I get an undefined symbol "gfxdevice_pdf_init", which is
defined just fine in lib/devices/pdf.h and included in both gfx2gfx.c and
pdf2pdf.c. Just to check, I tried copying the function header right in the body
of gfx2gfx but it still complains it doesn't know about it.

I'm certain it's something stupid.. :/